Want to write for the StudyOnlineSpot blog?
Have great insights and well-crafted content you think would resonate with our audience? You are welcome to write to us.
Contribute articles for the SeeResponse community and enhance your reputation as a sales and marketing thought leader.
Please carefully read the following guidelines before submitting your request. Submissions that do not adhere to these guidelines will result in an automatic rejection.
- Blog post should be a minimum of 750 words and written in a conversational way: people talking to people.
- Article topic provides a fresh, unique perspective and is not previously available on our blog.
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Intro paragraph is not more than 150 words and includes the main keyword within the first 100 words.
- Content should be SEO optimized: The recommended maximum number of sentences containing the passive voice is not more than 10%; the recommended maximum number of sentences containing more than 20 words is not more than 25%, short paragraphs are highly recommended.
- Focus Keyphrase must appear in article title, meta description, introduction, subheadings.
- Article format should to be taken care of, including subheadings (mostly H2 and H3 tags), bullet points, etc.
- At least one relevant, high-resolution image (>1000px wide) is required. Make sure all included images and/or videos do not violate any copyright laws.
- Links must be pointed to high authority sites and/or trusted sources. No affiliate links are accepted.
- All links will be assigned the “nofollow” attribute. In case of requesting dofollow and permanent links, please note in the Contact Form right below to discuss further.
What articles will we not publish?
We reserve the right to refuse to publish articles that do not meet our guidelines and the following criteria without any explanation.
- Too much promotion
- Misleading information
- Already published content
- Copied content
- Unattractive content
- Poor writing
- Difficult keywords
- Individual profiles
- Duplicate content with our previous blog posts
In order for our audience to read the best possible content from the top experts, we ask everyone to carefully adhere to our editorial guidelines and follow our submission process for guest posts.
- Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your outline or article to ensure your work adheres to our requirements.
- Use the form below to submit your work. All of the information you provide will be included in your bio section.
- We will read every submission and respond to you within 2-3 business days. If your article is selected, our team will contact you and may ask you to make further edits and revisions from your side. If your article is not selected, it usually means the submission didn’t follow our editorial guidelines or is simply not a good fit for our audience. There is no option to appeal a rejection or get personalized feedback but you may submit a new guest post for consideration.
- If your article meets all the requirements and edits have been made from your side, our team will make final edits and publish it
- You will be provided a URL once the article is live on our blog.
Thanks for dropping by! Whether you have a comment or suggestion to share, we look forward to hearing from you.
Write for us
submit guest post
free guest post
write for us
write for me
submit a guest post
guest post by
accepting guest posts
guest post guidelines
become a contributor
Get in touch with us