About this course
Learn Research Methods & Machine Learning
Indicative Module Content
Introduction to Research
Finding a research problem
Finalizing your objectives
Introduction to Machine Learning:- What is Machine Learning ?,
Setting up the Environment for Machine Learning:-Downloading & setting-up Anaconda, Introduction to Google Collabs
Artificial Neural networks [Theory and practical sessions – hands-on sessions]
Machine Learning Techniques : Support Vector Machines – Lecture & Hands – On with Google Collabs ,
Trees and Random Forest – Lecture & Hands-On with Google Collabs,
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Research
- Finding a research problem
- Finalzing your objectives
- Research Methodology
- Introduction to Machine Learning:- What is Machine Learning ?,
- Setting up the Environment for Machine Learning:-Downloading & setting-up Anaconda, Introduction to Google Collabs
- Artificial Neural networks [Theory and practical sessions – hands-on sessions]
- Support Vector Machines
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Internet connection & Basic python programming knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Beginners for Machine Learning & Research
Senior Lecturer / Project Supervisor / Consultant
I have 9 years of work experience as a Researcher, Lecturer, Project Supervisor & Engineer.
MSc Artificial Intelligence (University of Moratuwa), BSc Software Engineering – First Class Honours (University of Westminster),SCJP, SCWC
I have completed a MSc in Artificial Intelligence.
Completed BSc Software Engineering – First Class Honors from University of Westminster (UK).
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). – 93% and a Sun Certified Web Component Developer 97%. .
I have research experience in Data mining, Machine Learning , Cloud computing, Business Intelligence & Software Engineering
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Section 1: Introduction to Research
- Section 2: Introduction to Machine Learning
- 6. Downloading and Setting up Anaconda for Machine Learning
- 7. Introduction to Google Colabs
- 8. Support Vector Machines – Concept
- 9. Support Vector Machines – Hands – On with Google Collabs
- 10. Trees Concept
- 11. Trees Hands On….
- 12. Random Forest – Hands – On with Google Collabs
- 13. KERAS Tutorial : Developing an Artificial Neural Network in Python [Step by Step]